:)

Dream BIG. Believe it. Chase it. Life is so beautiful to be wasted.

March 30, 2011

fever

Yesss, its Bieber Fever again! Here we go..

The whole world know that Justin Bieber's movie called Justin Bieber : Never Say Never has been in the theaters ( Hollywood's) on the late February this year. I've been waiting to watch the movie ever since! Plus, I've read tons of positive reactions from people who'd already watch it! Some of them were used to be JB's haters but after watching it they become one of the Beliebers. Sounds crazy kan? However, this movie will only be in the cinemas ( in Malaysia) starting from April 14th.
Yes, I have to wait for like almost two months!

Lucky me, last Tuesday, a friend of mine asked me if I want a pair of free tickets to watch the movie in premier! WHAT?! I guess you already know what was my answer, dont you? hehe
However, the problem is I have to pick up the tickets at Sri Pentas which I dont know how to reach it. I must pick it up before this Firday because the premier will be on Saturday night. Huaargh! No matter what, I have to find a way!

I'll keep you posted what will happen next!

No comments:

Post a Comment